PUERTO MORELOS, MX
NOV 29 – DEC 3, 2023
5-Days, 4-Nights – ONLY $699PP Double
Puerto Morelos Mexico is Calling …
You’ll be staying at the All-Inclusive Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort in a special little town about 20-mins south of Cancun called Puerto Morelos.
At Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort, they focus on providing the best vacation experience in the Riviera Maya centered around a fun atmosphere for the entire family. By offering over 26 gastronomic experiences, friendly service, and an outstanding array of daily activities, their beachfront, All-inclusive resort has become one of the most desirable places to stay in the Riviera Maya. Adventure seekers can take advantage of their tropical location by exploring the Caribbean Coral Reef across from the resort. From the moment you arrive, the vibrant atmosphere of the scenic property transports you into a secluded paradise filled with everything you need for an unforgettable vacation getaway in México.
So, what makes this little town so special? Not only is this small town the ultimate chill vacation spot, but it’s also only a 20-minute drive south of Cancun International Airport. While its location is an impressive selling point on its own, this fishing village is also known for its outstanding beaches, charming craft markets, friendly locals, and laid-back vibe.
Quick message from Tere Kampe about this trip:
- 4-Star Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort
- Complete Access to the Two Sister Resorts Onsite, Ventus Ha and Ventus Marina – 3 for 1!
- All-Inclusive Food & Drink
- Luxury Room Accommodations
- Shared R/T Airport Transfers From Cancun International Airport (CUN)
- Check-In with your Getaway Team on arrival
- Welcome Get-Together
- Pool PARTY & Beach Olympics Games
- Onsite Group Activities
- Trip Host On-Site for Entire Trip
- 24-Hr Room Service
- 15% off SPA Services
- Mini Bar in Your Room
- Free Use of Tennis Courts, Racquets & Balls
- Free Use of Windsurfers, Hobbie Cats, Boogie Boards & Kayaks
- Complimentary Bicycles and Bicycle Tours
- Nightly Theme Shows
- Great Snorkeling Nearby
- Complimentary Access to Fitness Center
- Kids Club 4-12yrs
- Teen Club 13-17yrs
- Getaway Team Onsite for YOU the Entire Trip
*These inclusions are tentative. There may be instances where we are forced to “change it up” a bit.
PLEASE NOTE…WI-FI IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS PRICING: Wi-Fi Runs $15 Per Day Per Device
- ADULT DOUBLE, TRIPLE OR QUAD OCCUPANCY – $699PP
- ADULT SINGLE – $999PP
- CHILD 13-17YRS – $439PP*
- CHILD 5-12 YRS – $389PP*
- CHILD UNDER FIVE – $149PP*
* Child pricing is available with two paying adults. You will have to pay full price for a child if you do not have a second adult.
NOTE: Pricing does not cover VAT Tax for travelers with a Mexican Passport. This will be due to the resort upon arrival.
PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL JUNE 30, 2023 You have the option for a 3-part payment plan for this trip. The fee to do a payment plan is $129 per room and will be added into your first payment. By purchasing this trip via the payment plan option, you will be entering into and will be held to a contractual agreement to pay the trip in full.
AUTHORIZED PAYMENT SCHEDULE Deposit charged upon booking is $250 per-adult ($400 for single occ), a one time $129 non-refundable processing fee, the full cost of any optional add-ons you chose and any booking fees or taxes. The remaining balance for your trip will be split into 2 remaining payments and automatically charged to your card on file as follows:
Payment 1 Deposit – will be charged at time of booking. Payment 2 – Half of Remaining Balance automatically deducted July 20, 2023 Payment 3 – Remaining Balance automatically deducted Aug 20, 2023
NOTICE OF AGREEMENT TO PAY IN FULL By purchasing this trip via the payment plan option, you will be entering into, and will be held to, a contractual agreement to pay the trip in full even if you can’t attend. A completed purchase is described as having a booking number assigned to it in our system and a confirmation email sent to purchaser. You have 24 hours after your purchase to cancel the payment plan, after that you will be bound to pay the trip in full, no exceptions. We know things change so we will allow you to sell the trip and do a one time name change free of charge prior to Sept 25th. After that the resort will charge $100 for a room change. We highly recommend purchasing the travel insurance offered in the confirmation email for this trip. *IN THE EVENT YOUR PAYMENT CAN NOT BE PROCESSED, you will be contacted via email and will have the option to provide a different card or wire transfer the funds. If for some reason, payment is not received within 7 days after your payment due date, your room(s) will automatically cancel in our system, and you will be subject to the strict cancellation policy listed below. If you choose to make a payment prior to your payment date or you need to change your card information, please call accounting at 231-486-0028 to let us know.
FUN THINGS YOU CAN ADD
XOXIMILCO – FLOATING MEXICAN FIESTA – $149 Per Adult
Voted Favorite Excursion in Cancun! If you like having a lot of fun…this is for you : )
Xoximilco is a tribute to the traditions, culture and folklore of one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in our country: Xoximilco. Aboard a colorful trajinera that takes you through the Xoximilco canals, you will be part of the celebration, the dance, the toasts, the music, and the fun games that come to life.
During the walk through the park, you will enjoy the aroma and flavor of an entire country in delicious dishes representative of Mexican gastronomy. Since in Mexico there is no celebration without a beverage, you can enjoy on board the trajinera an open bar of tequila, rum, vodka, beer, soft drinks, and flavored waters, so you always have something to say cheers!
To set the mood, different live music groups will play the beats of an entire country that will make you dance and sing. In addition, a host will be with you at all times, playing games, telling funny stories and inviting everyone to have a great night.
- Shared transportation by A/C vehicles
- Staff coordination and supervision
- Admission to the park
- A nighttime cruise on board a trajinera for 20 people. (3 hours)
- Dinner-tasting with more than 20 Mexican culinary delights on board the trajineras:
First course: Huitlacoche Dip, Oaxaca cheese balls, Ceviche Vallarta (shrimp), Pico de Gallo Salsa, guacamole and chips.
Second course: Pork in tomato sauce (on corn leaf) Valladolid style, Chicken in mole sauce, Fish in garlic butter, Beef fajitas, Shrimp with tamarind sauce, Pork Yucatan Style, served with rice.
Third Course: Corn Flan, Milk caramel, Coconut sweet, pine nut milk fudge, amaranth sweet, wafers.
- Open bar with tequila, rum vodka, beer, fruit flavored beverages and sodas on board the trajineras.
- Different ensembles playing traditional live music such as: mariachi, bolero group, jarocho group and marimba.
- One Host
- One Oarsman
- Food and beverage service
NOTE: Gratuity is NOT Included
ISLA MUJERES DAY – RELAX, SHOP, SIGHTSEE…ENJOY!
You are going to fall in love with Isla Mujeres….a place where time passes slowly and paradise becomes a reality. Isla Mujeres is a beautiful, peaceful paradise just across the Bahia de Mujeres (Bay of Women) from Cancun, Mexico. Isla Mujeres is way more laid-back and tranquil than Cancun, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t plenty to do, it just means you can do nothing at all or fill your day with water sports, shopping, exploring and making new friends in that special atmosphere that is Isla Mujeres.
Known for beautiful white sand beaches, calm crystal clear turquoise waters and the friendliest locals in the Mexican Caribbean. Isla’s diversity, from the fisherman, artists and musicians to divers, chefs and ex-pats, make up a community unlike any other. With the beauty of the Caribbean, the heritage of the Mayans, and the easygoing charm of the people, Isla Mujeres has become a haven for people from all over the world.
- R/T Bus Transfer to Marina
- R/T Ferry Ticket to the Island
- Complete Guide/Presentation on What To Do on Island
FLYING DRESS MINI PHOTO SHOOT – PRE TRIP BOOKING SPECIAL $249PP – Limited Appts Available
NOTE: IF BOOKED UPON ARRIVAL IT WILL BE REGULAR PRICE AT $349PP
Picture this…you are standing on the edge of the beach with water, gorgeous scenery and sunsets everywhere.
BUT WAIT…Mexico is not the subject, YOU are and it’s your time to experience a once in a lifetime photoshoot that makes you feel like one in a million. Feel the Power, Emotion, and Intrigue!
We provide a flying dress, the photographer, the dress assistant/flyer, and all of the untouched photos, approx 100 pics.
We have sizes that fit up to a 53″ waist. These are convertible dresses tied to fit your shape/size. If you can’t fit a dress we will refund your money immediately. We will have a nice variety of popular colors to choose from.
Feel free to add your self-clothed significant other, family members or friends to the shoot too!
Get ready to feel sexy and free…
Day 1: WED NOV 29, 2023
- Arrival – Transfers Cancun International Airport (CUN) to Resort
- 3PM – Hotel Registration & Check-in
- 3-6PM – Welcome Desk
- 7-9PM – Welcome Meetup
Day 2: THURS NOV 30, 2023
- Free Day
- 10AM-5PM – Optional Isla Mujeres Experience $$
- 7-10PM – Optional Playa Del Carmen Impromptu Visit? (share taxi costs)
Day 3: FRI DEC 1, 2023
- 11AM-12:30PM – Beach Bash Pool Olympics Party
- Free Afternoon to Relax at Pool, Catch Up With Friends
- Optional Xoximilco Excursion $$ – 6PM Departure -12PM Return to Resort
Day 4: SAT DEC 2, 2023
- Free Day to Relax and Enjoy
- 5:30-6:30PM – Group Picture, Goodbyes & Testimonials
Day 5: SUN DEC 3, 2023
- 11AM CHECKOUT
- Transfers to airport
*Itinerary subject to change without notice. There may be instances where we are forced to “change it up” a bit.
- 100% refundable the first 24hrs after booking
- After the first 24hrs the package is 100% NON-refundable, no exceptions. You may sell the package and do a one time name change free of charge up until 30 days prior when the resort change fees will apply at $100 per change.
- All payment-plan cancellations will forfeit the $129 deposit for the processing fee.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION, TERMS & COSTS
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE BOOKING…
- WI-FI IS NOT INCLUDED IN PRICING: Wi-Fi Runs $15 Per-Day, Per-Device at the resort. We recommend you connect with your wireless provider as many include Mexico in their plans and if not, most have a plan for only $10 per day and that’s good all over Mexico, not just at the resort.
- Airfare is NOT included in the trip price. Closest commercial airport Cancun International Airport (CUN)
- Since we did not have the opportunity to offer extra nights on this trip transfers from the airport will be offered only on the trip dates of Nov 29 arrival and Dec 3 departure. Please note these are shared transfers, not private.
- All resort taxes and fees, as of your date of purchase, have been included. In the event taxes change or new taxes apply to your trip, you will be alerted and responsible for the difference.
- Pricing does not cover VAT Tax for travelers with a Mexican Passport. This will be due to the resort upon arrival.
- Check-In time is 3PM, if you arrive prior to check-in you may begin using the property including food & drink at 1:00PM so, please book your flights accordingly.
- Check-Out time is 12PM and no food & drink will be available after 12PM so please book your flights accordingly. Take into consideration that your transfer will leave for the airport 3 hours before your flight.
- A small booking/service fee, based on the total price of your trip, will be charged at checkout by our booking engine.
- When you check into the resort they will require a credit card hold of $200 per room. If you use your credit card, it’s just a hold that will fall off after you check out. BUT…if you use a debit card, it will remove the funds from your account and they will not be accessible until after you checkout and they credit you back.
- Gratuity is not included in your pricing so make sure to bring lots of small bills to tip the people along the way that make you smile, make your day, or just make it better!
- Transfers: Flight itineraries to and from Cancun International Airport (CUN) are due for everyone in your room no later than 2 weeks prior to arrival. You will receive communications closer to this date on how to submit your flights. If we do not receive your flight info by this date, your arrival transfer will be canceled and you will be responsible for getting to the hotel on your own. You will be sent 2 reminder emails.
- Bedding type (i.e. king bed or two queen beds) is not guaranteed. If you include your bedding preference in the notes section during check out and we will make the request to the hotel but, remember IT IS NOT GUARANTEED.
Cancellation/COVID Policy: Our trips are refundable* for the first 24hrs after booking, after that they are non-cancellable and non-refundable. We highly (100%) recommend the trip insurance offered in your confirmation email to protect yourself. We understand that things do change so we allow you to sell your package and do a one-time name change, free of charge, at least 30-days prior to your getaway’s arrival date. After that, an approved name change will cost $100 per room.
In the quickly changing landscape of COVID protocols here is our policy. All getaways will travel on their planned date unless the resort or the borders close. We have taken every precaution in setting up the best COVID agreements with our vendors to protect our clients. If an event/excursion is cancelled due to COVID, we will pass on whatever refund we obtain that is attributable to the Client. Client understands that traveling during the COVID pandemic comes with the inherent risk of date changes, cancellations and partial refunds. Client must cooperate with us in obtaining the refund, which may include the returning of any unused tickets etc. If this is unacceptable, Client may want to postpone travel until a more predictable time. If you do decide to travel we highly recommend opting for the travel insurance offered in your confirmation email. Travel is very unpredictable these days.
*All payment plan cancellations will forfeit the $129 processing fee.
For questions email: [email protected]